All Purpose | Sprayer + Refill Combo
Save more when you buy a combo pack.
One bottle + jug for your refill needs
Weeks Of Peace of Mind in a Single Use
Safer Solution and Value Compared to Bleach, and other Chemical Based Disinfectants
*A 6.76 FL oz bottle of PureBioGuard All Purpose Hospital Grade Disinfectant Spray is designed to provide a single user with weeks of protection from germs. PBG is applied as a fine-mist spray and not much is required per use to achieve full protective invisible layer on the surface applied.
Days of Protection from a Single Application
* Our proprietary formula invisibly bonds to the surface of solid articles and fabrics providing weeks of antimicrobial protection.
Continues to Protect Even After Washing
*This antimicrobial bond loses efficacy only after several washes
Alcohol-Free (Will Not Evaporate)
*Effective Long Lasting Antimicrobial Protection
*PureBioGuard is alcohol-free, triclosan-free, non-toxic, and completely safe for kids, pets, and the environment.
PureBioGuard ™ Surface Spray Disinfectant Hospital Grade
Kills 99% of most common Pathogens. Effective against Norovirus
* Will adhere to any surface such as: fabrics, carpet, upholstery, sports bags, drapes, linen, wood, plastics, stone, porcelain and metals. As it reduces pathogens activity, it will also eliminate unpleasant odor associated with pathogens presence.
Prolonged Protection in a Single Application
*Designed for use in Homes, Hospitals,Health care facilities, Sport Gyms & Cruise Ships: Protect patients from easily spread bacteria such as: MRSA, VRE, E.Coli, Norovirus and mould.
Continues to Protect for several weeks
* PureBioGuard Hospital Grade All Purpose Spray has been proven to maintain effectiveness for weeks!
Non Toxic Non Corrosive & Safe
*Physically destroys cells, water-based product, will not leach or stain. The invisible nano thin layer formed over the surface will continuously inhibit pathogen’s potential growth,
*PureBioGuard Hospital Grade All Surface Spray is alcohol-free, triclosan-free, non-toxic, and completely safe for kids, pets, and the environment.