SHIPPING & DELIVERY
At PureBioLogix we do our best to ship all orders within 48 hours. Sometimes there are delays and we appreciate your patience if it takes longer. If your order doesn’t ship on time it’s because we are working tirelessly to ensure the highest standards of Purebiologix product line. Below are our shipping details to help you understand our shipping policy when placing your order:
- Shipping rate are listed at checkout.• Sanitizers can be shipped internationally. Please email us at [email protected] should you be interested in shipping outside of the USA• Orders placed on Friday afternoon will be processed on the next business day.
• Orders are shipped via FedEx Ground, UPS or United States Postal Service.
• 2 Day and Overnight guaranteed shipping by Fed Ex is available at an additional cost. For rates please contact Customer Service at [email protected]
- PRIVACY & SECURITY
PureBioLogix uses industry standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. Purebiologix.com uses Secure SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to encrypt information like Credit Card details. Any contact information obtained for the purpose of this web site will be stored solely in a secure database. No one other than PureBioLogix will have access to your information. Under no circumstances will your contact information be sold, published, or disclosed to any party or company. PureBioLogix does not store Credit Card information on our servers.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
It is important to us that you are completely satisfied with our products. If you have any questions concerning your order, or are dissatisfied for any reason with either the product or its condition upon arrival, please contact Customer Service immediately at (310) 459-0506 or at [email protected]
- Please inspect your order upon receipt. We ask that you notify us of any issues within 14 days of the arrival of your order. Returns must be accompanied by a Return Authorization number. You can obtain a Return Authorization number by contacting [email protected]
• If the item being returned was shipped in error by PureBioLogix, we will arrange to have the products picked up at our cost. We will reship any items that were damaged in transit at no extra cost.
• For any other returns, the customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. When returning products, please use a method that offers tracking services to ensure its arrival.
• Refunds are processed back to the same method of payment used when the original order was placed. The transaction will be issued once the returned goods are received at PureBioLogix warehouse.
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
PureBioiLogix website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to .
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us at [email protected] as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By visiting or shopping PureBioLogix, you accept the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of this site’s owner or its content suppliers and may be protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of this site’s owner and maybe protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of this site’s owner or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND ARE MADE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS SITE’S OWNER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS SITE’S OWNER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM THIS SITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THIS SITE’S OWNER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.